Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A barrier to open the past

-Clancy : okey everyone…….we have all what we need and now,we will start the preparation for war with those fools lenthom’s army
-Armies : yeah!!!!!!!!
-Nelson : I have prepare to fight with Hilock………
-Lytone :  I want to meet with my friends……
-Charlegmene : if we win this war,I just want to feel a eternal peace…….i think that’s all
-Lino : I just want to be more strong than now……
-Aliane : I just want to live as a normal human with my lovely brother…
-Snowe : if there no war again,I wish all place in the world can feel snowe……
-Lady Elenor : I just want to have more wine…….
-Dyvor : i want to be more greater and more great than Nelson………

*Finally.they go to finish a human’s tribulation and search for the answer……

-Lady Elenor : I want to told you all about me………I am a master oh healing and master of tactician.
 -Nelson : what?so you’re a master of tactician?i can’t believe it.
-Charlegmene : how wonderful……..you can hidden true indentity  with great tactic……
-Lino : woaawwwwwww…..you’re the best grandma I have meet…..
-Lady Elenor : what you say,Lino?me,a grandma?
-Lino : I mean the best woman……..
-Lady Elenor : okey,I accept your words……
-Aliane : incredible…….Ms.Elenor,can you teach me about magic and healing,I think that will be usefull for battle.
-Lady Elenor : alright,I will train you because there is much time to me to train you……
-Aliane : thank you so much……….i willn’t make you lose out have train me.
-Lytone : well that will increase our opportunity to win this war and make a true future to humanity.
-Dyvor : yeah,I agree with Lytone words.

*In Inforetalien’s battleship………an armies give Havier an exciting information…

-Army : sir!we have located our enemy location….
-Havier : where are they now?
-Army : they’re in Critadel Village,have we follow them to Critadel?
-Havier : of course we have……don’t worry if in Infortalien kingdom has a man like me,we all can’t lose with anything………Now!All unit prepare for Fight!
                  We have kill those killer!
-Armies : yes,sir!!!!!

*Havier goes to fight with Nelson with strong and hi-technology armies…….In Critadel,Nelson and Friends,have start the journey to goes to Detivlander……
  But there is a spy from Infortalien Kingdom see they move and sent that information to Havier……In Infortalien Battleship,Havier received that Information
Say to his amry.

-Havier : My Armies!we have change our destination route to Detivelander….
-Armies : what????but our majesty,we all can die so easly if we fight with them in Detivelander.
-Havier : don’t worry…..i bring you to this battle not for make you all die…but,me as a kingdom Infortalien will Protect you from Enemies..
-Armies : thanks a lot for your kindness,your majesty…..
-Havier : humph…….that’s why there is a king in this world…

*In Minerva,all people have sleep accidently there is many group of robbers have stop their trip…

-Leader of Robber : hey,you idiot human!surrounding now and give your money and don’t refuse my command if you all don’t want to die!

*Nelson has hear that robber sound and go out from Minerva……

-Nelson : what do you want from us?
-Leader of Robber : we just want all of your money!!!
-Nelson : we will not give you our money!
-Leader of Robber : so,that’s your answer!!!!!hey the first fleet attack them and kill them,don’t let anyone of them alive!!!
-Robbers : dieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
-Nelson : don’t make me kill you all!!!!!!!
-Robbers : we don’t care!!!!we will kill all of you!!!!!
-Nelson :  Dual Guns Activate!Take this you moron!Dual Floow Blazer!
-Robbers : uargghhhhh!!!!
-Leader of robber : urggggggg!!!!!second fleet,third fleet,fourt fleet,kill him!!!!!
-Nelson : (name big sword ) sword!!!!The Deathly Catastrophe….
-Robbers : uarggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Leader of Robber : cihhhhh…..you all fool,why you all can lose so easly with one man?
-Nelson : just give up you robber!i will not kill you too if you want to give up.
-Leader of Robber : me?Give up to you?ahahaha……don’t kidding!your skill is to lower than me!don’t think my skill as same as my Armies skill….
-Nelson : ………..what’s you name?
-Leader of Robber : my name is Shaamank…….i’m the best Robber in the world!
-Nelson : the best or no……prepare to lose!Dual Trigan Sword,,,,,take this,Aerial Fanaty……
-Shaamank: I say,don’t kidding……..Furn Ripper……take this too kid,Rippers tornclash…….
-Nelson : akh……..my right and left arm can’t move……….who are you?
-Shaamank : I’m the human who has Rune of Painition……..
-Nelson : kkhk……
-Shaamank : I can make human feel hurt and feel pain with no weapon…..
-Nelson : but…..akh……….
-Shaamank : I have heard about you……you’re the only one who have Rune Of Punishment but,don’t you think you have a greater rune than me,I can kill you if I want!!!!!!!!Take this!!!!!
-Nelson : akkkkkhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
-Shaamank : now,you can’t do anything again…….as substitute money,I will bring you to my place…..
-Lytone : hey you moron!!stop!
-Shaamank : well well,what you want from me,kid?
-Lytone : you’ll never take Nelson from us.
-Shaamank : well,I don’t think so……..take it,Ripperevil!!!!!
-Charlegmene : what’s going on here ?
-Lino : Big Bro,why are you like that?
-Aliane : Brother,,,,,,oh,please don’t take my brother…please
-Snowe : hey you!what do you want from my friend?
-Dyvor : robber!let Nelson go,or you will feel my sword!
-Lady Elenor : well well,just calm down……we can discuss about this…..
-Shaamank : I don’t want to discuss with you all…..
-Lady Elenor : well,if you don’t want……good bye everyone I will continue my dream….
-Dyvor : what the hell???a useless old woman!fine,I will fight with you……
-Charlegmene : okey,,,me too
-Lino : I will do my best!
-Snowe : Let me show you my strength.
-Lytone : I will not let him win from us…..
-Aliane : I will assist you all……
-Dyvor : okey everyone we have to fusion our attack to make him lose!!!!
-All : FUSION ATTACK!ETERNAL CALAMITY!
-Shaamank : whahahahahaha!!!!!!!you think attack like that will surround me?

*Unexpected,Their attack don’t give any effect to Shaamank.

-Shaamank : hwahahahahaah!!!!!die and die you foolish human!!!i don’t care who are you,I just want win,I just want to kill…..whahaha,fell the taste of my Ripper sword….RIPPER INTRODESTRUCTION .
-All : uragghhhhhhh…………
-Nelson : NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
-Shaamank : ahahaha…..now,die you all.
-Nelson : how dare you hurt my friend!!!!!Dual Air Guns,I WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WITH THIS,,,Shockburst Cluster!!!!
-Shaamank : I will not lose with a weapon like that…….Furn Ripper…..Ripper Crossidention!!!!!
Clancy ; ahahaha…..thanks for your words.
-Shaamank :cih,,,,,fine I lose.I’m surrounding now!
-Clancy : okey,but………
*Anybody don’t think if Clancy will shoot Shaamank’s arms and shaamank’s leg.
-Shaamank : akkkkhhh…….why you shoot me?i have surrounding to you!
-Clancy : you think you can lie to me for a twice?
-Shaamank : what you say?twice?i never meet you,but why you now my last strategy?
-Clancy : huh,I never think you will forget about me,SHA!
-Shaamank : what?why do you know my nickname?
-Clancy : I’m ENCY.
-Shaamank : what?Ency?it’s you?
-Clancy : yes,of course……but why you to be like this?
-Shaamank : it’s a long story…..
-Clancy : as I now,last time I meet you are when you want to move to another village,right?
-Shaamank : yeah,but…..we are captures at the journey to another village by Lenthom’s army and then they make us to be a servant
-Clancy : what?but,where are your parents now?
-Shaamank : someday,me and my parent are success to run from Lenthom’s Army but my parents have captured by Lenthom’s army and then those army kill my parents………
-Clancy : I’m sorry I’m not want to make you sad……but,would come with me and join our force to defeat Lenthom?
-Shaamank : of course I want,I want revenge to Lenthom!
-Clancy : okey,now Shaamank has join our force,please forgive him for what he has do to us.
-All : Okay.
*suddenly Lino came to them and say......
-Lino : hey,big bro! i have make something and what i have make,will make you very proud to me.
-Nelson : well,,,,can i see that?maybe, i can give you my applause....
-Lino : c'mon follow me....
-Nelson : okay,guys.......let's return to minerva immediately......i don't want we take another attack from the outside.
-Clancy : lead the way,my friend......
*after all crew have go to inside the minerva,,,,,,,,they arrived at the top of minerva.......
-Lino : ladies and gentlement give me your applause............
-All : huuuuurrraaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!(applause)
-Lino : please give your applause to me!!!!!here is't!!!
-Charlegmene : hey,you kid!!!!what are you doing in this place?
-Lino : uuhhhh...ummmm.....okay,everyone see you later,,,,,bye........(run)
-Dyvor : hey,wait a minute!where are you want to go?.............ohhhh man..
-Clancy : Charlegmene,what have Lino make in this place?
-Charlegmene : Lino?Made something in this place?
-Nelson : yes of course,,,,,he say like that to us and promise to show that to us.
-Charlegmene : okay,,,i think i can hide this thing for more long time.........see and havefun with this you all!
-Aliane : woaw.......a swimming pool......how beautiful!!!
-Lytone : i think that kid will show us an amazing thing.........and now,we have been tricked by that kid!!!!
              how dare that kid!
-Nelson : well,i think this isn't bad at all,,,,,,,,thank you charlegmene.you have make this swimming pool to us.
-Clancy : ummm.....well,my feeling say : there is no enemy who will attack us..so we can take a little rest and
               we can have fun with this new swimming pool.
-Nelson : okay,everyone!change your clothes now and let's go swim
-All : yes sir
-Clancy : i think Nelson have grew up to be more wise and great than i thought,right?
-Charlegemene : yeah,you're right.but he have to learn much again....
-Clancy : maybe someday,you and me will lose to him........
-Charlegmene : if that will happen,,i will increase my ability so he can't win againt's me.
-Clancy : maybe we have take a little rest now......
-Charlegmene : okey....
*Without thingking,they jump to swimming pool and swim like a fish........they play with happy......
-Aliane : brother,i think we don't have this happy fell since father & mother died.
-Nelson : don't say like that......we just can pray for our parents so they can rest in peace.
-Lino : here i come!the master of swimmer!!!!!Lino will show his ability.......heeeaaaaa(sfx:byuurrrrr)
-Lytone : and here i come to make you pay for your lie!                                                               
-Dyvor : i'll help you,,,,,,,heeahhhh
-Lino : okay,,,i don't afraide to you....c'mon bring you best attack to me!
-Lytone : brother are you ready?
-Dyvor : don't ask like that,,,,i have already!!!!let's go!
-Lytone & Dyvor : TWIN DIVERESTINKTION.                              
-Lino : WOAAAWWWWW!!!!!!but don't be so serious like this!!!!!WAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
-Charlegmene : i got you!!!!your wicked have make me angry!!!!
-Lino : RUNNN!!!!!!!!!!
*when Charlgemene try to chase Lino,,,,,,all crew have out from swimming pool and change their wet armor
with their dry armor........and the other side,Havier and his armies have located Nelson and friends.
-Havier : Now,Attack without forgiveness......butcher them all!!!!!!
-Novergoch : Oh,my lord.........you never seen like this before!
-Havier : i don't care for what will you say to me!!!!i just want to avenge my future wife and my parents!!!
-Novergoch : if man give you pain don't give he pain back.
-Havier : i'm sorry.....your word now is useless to me......all unit attack!!!!
-Armies : yeaaahhhh!!!!!
-Havier : Plodos,,,destroy them with your bomb!
-Plodos : Yes,My'lord.........all unit!begin the bombardment!

*All crew in Minerva have ready to face Havier's armies........and with they ability,they can make all bomb
 to be uneffected to them.....

-Clancy : now,begin the counterattack...
-Charlegmene : all swordmans units follow my instruction......
-Aliane : medical team we have prepare all drug now!
-Clancy : Lino,Dyvor,Shaamank,Lytone and.........where is Nelson?
-Lino : i don't know sir.
-Clancy : okay,just forget about him.....now,just concetration too our enemy....you all have to make havier's army lose and make them retreat...
-Lytone : but why just make them retreat?we can kill them with our troops now?
-Clancy : because i don't want to make you all die.....we haven't make preparation for this....so just make them recessive.....are you understand?
-Lino,Lytone,Dyvor,Shaamank : yes!!!
-Lenthom : you little bastard,die you all.......FLAME BURIAL...
-All : uaargggghhhhh..........
*because the attack repeatedly without stopping, all leafa soldiers suffered serious injuries and decided to retreat.......
-Clancy : all unit,we have retreat now....we can't take more damage,,,,
-Lytone : what?now?oh,c'mon....we can still fighting
-Shaamank : yeah,i agree
-Clancy : just do it!
-All : yes sir!!!!
*In another place Nelson and Havier have meeting,,,,,

-Nelson : i think we haven't finish this probloem with the way like this!
-Havier : you can say like that because you don't now what i felll!
-Nelson : i know what you fell,because i have fell the sam thing like you!
-Havier : don't make me change my mind because you say your lies!now i will kill you!!!!
-Nelson : Stop that!!!!!!

*finally,the fighting between the mortal enemy has begun........nelson who don't want to fight with Havier get barrage attack from Havier and made him change his mind and Counter Havier's attack  ...

-Nelson : Dual Sanctuary Sword,,,,,,,,Burial Calamity...
-Havier : Seventh Heaven Sword........Slayer Sanctity...
-Nelson : take this Havier!!!!!
-Havier : take this too Nelson!!!!!!


                                                                                                             TO BE CONTINUED
                     

1 comment: