Thursday, October 7, 2010

Road to the hidden truth






*They met a man carrying a rifle, they feel afraid and tried to be careful with it.

-Men: hey, what are you two doing together in the middle of this forest?

-Nelson: the story is very long to explain here. and more importantly, we want to know who you are?
-Men: well, I'll explain to you about myself. my name is Snowe.
I was born in California, I am here because getting lost, just like you two.
beginning of this story, 5 years ago, I and my family want to vacation in a village at the end of this street .. but, calamity befall us, our vehicles were attacked by hordes monster. 
My parents died when it happened, just me who got away from that monster and finally I decided to live in these forests, to protect the settlers who were attacked monsters like you two.there is many like us who experienced this fate.
-Nelson: So, have a lot of people who experience such events that we experience just now?
-Snowe: Yes, you could say that.
-Nelson: did you say that you've lived in these forest for about 5 years. Do you know what kind of monster that attacked us just now?
-Snowe: most people say that it's a monster, but it's not. They are not monsters, but they were human, it's just that there is a desire in them just to kill.
-Nelson: So, they were zombies?
-Snowe: exactly! But based on research I have done up to now, I do not know where the origin of the Zombie-Zombie.
-Eliane: instead we are talking here, we'd better talk in a better place than here.
-Snowe: it is also true what you said just now. Let's get to my village. the distance is not too far really from here.
-Nelson: Let's continue this conversation later. Now,we prepare to go to a township residence Snowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment