Saturday, October 16, 2010

The origins of the curse

*Trips they take with full persistence, they did not complain one bit. unwittingly night arrived.
-Man: One day there came a skipper our house she came to collect the debt that we can not pay for many years. skipper forced us to leave the village, but my father is not willing to leave the village tried to fight bosses, and the results skipper died.a people residents saw my father kill bosses and inform on other citizens, people were coming to our house and trying to kill us, but we escaped by being chased by vigilantes. Our flight came to a halt, we were cornered and could not do anything. citizens attacked us but my father tried to stop him and my father died were killed by citizens, instantly there are turbulent in my heart, I felt a very deep hatred and power arose from within my heart. that power is Soul Eater. I also kill all the villagers with my strength, but I am a first time to use that power can not use that power in the long term.residents who are still alive tried to kill me and my mother.I already exhausted and almost unconscious can not move, but she suddenly came and took out his power that is THE TORTURE, slaying the remaining residents. then the bodies of residents was revived in the form of zombies and my mother used it to kill all the villagers. eventually all the villagers cursed immortal mother into a zombie. and now I will end your life .SOUL Eater !!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                         To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment